Monday 3 December 2012

Blog Feedback





Overall I agree with the feedback that I received concerning the work on my blog. I plan to improve the posts in need of improving and I will add the posts I haven't yet started. The comments about our ideas for our title sequence are fair as some of the ideas could be difficult to do, especially the part about burning the house. We will think and film an easier alternative for the actual sequence to create the same effect we hope for. Regarding the fight sequence, our group thought that removing the sound was part of the initial instructions, however we can easily go back and put the sound back in. I will add more of my class notes onto my blog, especially those which relate to the posts. Mostly, what I need to do is improve and add to my current posts which I plan to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment